For Benefit Questions, please contact Human Resources at (386) 586-2391 for assistance.
Click on one of the tabs below to learn more about that benefit Mobile App Instructions: Download Here
Provider: United Healthcare
Group Number: 729455
1.866.734.7670 (HSA (5FV) Medical Plan),
1.866.844.4864 (Standard (5FK) and Premium (7JP Medical))
Effective September 1, 2015 thru August 31, 2018
2015-2018 Rates 22 Deductions
YOU MUST REVIEW THE SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE
HSA (5FV) SBC
Standard (5FK) SBC
Premium (7JP) SBC
HSA (5FV) Certificate of Coverage
Standard (5FK) Certificate of Coverage
Premium (7JP) Certificate of Coverage
Caremark: 1.800.966.5772 (Available 24/7)
RxBenefits Customer Service: 1.800.334.8134
(7am – 6pm CST)
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT ELECTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Employee must elect the Choice 5FV HSA medical plan during the enrollment process and make a payroll deduction contribution election on the BenefitHelp Enrollment system.
- Contact Space Coast Credit Union to open a Health Savings Account.
- Bring verification of the Health Savings Account, account number and routing number to your local Benefit Specialist. Verification must be received one week prior to the effective date of the first contribution scheduled deduction.
- Elected contributions to your Health Savings Account will not be deducted from your payroll check and sent to your Space Coast Credit Union account without the verification documentation.
- If you already have a Space Coast Credit Union HSA account and are opting to continue with an HSA plan and pre-tax deductions deposited directly to your account, you still must request a copy of your account verification from the bank and submit to Benefits indicating the amount you want deducted per pay (you should have elected a dollar amount at open enrollment, but we need verification of the amount you are requesting to be deducted) submitted to Benefits one week prior to the date you want the deductions to begin.
NOTE: Deductions will not begin until Benefits receives this information.
Provider: Florida Combined Life
Group Number: 193L74
Telephone Number: 1.888.223.4892
Provider: Aetna Vision Preferred
Group Number: 285540
Telephone Number: 1.877.973.3238
Out-of-Network Claims Mailing Address:
Attn: OON Claims
PO Box 8504
Mason, Ohio 45040-7111
Telephone Number: 1.877.924.3967
ATTENTION: To add or change your coverage, please contact the Benefits Office @ 1.386.586.2391, or by email, email@example.com
Provider: Aetna Disability
Group Number: Coming soon!
Telephone Number: 1.866.326.1380
(8am- 7pm EST)
Fax Number: 866.667.1987
PO Box 14560
Lexington, KY 40512-4560
Aetna Resources for Living: 1.855.283.1915
(This is an Employee Assistance Program that helps with multiple work/ life issues)
Aetna LTD Contract Coming soon!
Aetna LTD Evidence of Insurability (EOI) Statement
Aetna – LTD Benefits Summary
Provider: Aetna Life
Group Number: Coming soon!
Legal Assistance Service (ARAG Services): 1.888.257.2934
File a Life Claim: 1.800.523.5065
Funeral Planning Service (Everest Funeral Planning): 1.800.913.8318
(The funeral planning service is a resource which also compares the cost of funeral homes in a general area and can help find the one which best meets the family’s needs)
Conversion & Portability Form: 1.877.503.3448; Fax: 1.440.386.2662
Provider: Florida Retirement System
Telephone Number: 1.866.446.9377
Retirement Calculations: 888-RET-CALC (888-738-2252)
DROP Termination Unit: 877-RET.DROP (877-738-3767)
Disability Determination: 877-RET.DSBL (877-738-3725)
Survivor Benefits: 877-FRS-HEIR (877-377-4347)
Research & Education: 877-FRS-1RES (877-377-1737)
Enrollment: 877-FRS-ENRL (877-377-3675)
Important Links, Websites & Videos
Retirement Calculators – CALCULATIONS@DMS.MYFLORIDA.COM
Drop Termination Unit – DROP_TERM@DMS.MYFLORIDA.COM
Disability Determination – DISABILITY@DMS.MYFLORIDA.COM
Survivor Benefits – SURVIVOR@DMS.MYFLORIDA.COM
Research & Education – REP@DMS.MYFLORIDA.COM
Enrollment – ENROLLMENT@DMS.MYFLORIDA.COM
Every reasonable effort has been made for the information provided to be accurate. It is intended to provide an overview of the coverage’s offered. It is in no way a guarantee or offer of coverage. Each carrier has the ability to underwrite based on its contract. Each carrier’s contract, underwriting, and policies will supersede the information on this page. Please be aware that each carrier may have exclusions or limitations and you must consult your summary plan description and/or policies for details.